- We had a lovely Easter, complete with an answered prayer that leaves me hopeful for the future (cryptic, I know, sorry)
- I FOUND the egg that went missing last Easter.
- It smelled every bit as delightful as you think it did.
- I worked through the last of the already-prepped content with my grad students, which means I start prepping new stuff this week.
- I made a time budget for the next three days (my grant goes out for routing on Thursday) and it's going to be an adventure.
- But today is Sunday and so I rested aggressively (totally a thing).
- Early in the day (I went to the vigil Mass yesterday) I read the NYT with TWO cups of coffee and made pancakes for the kids.
- While they were at Mass I knitted and ran and read a chunk of a totally fascinating book.
- The five of us went to the more cosmopolitan town an hour away, where we attended a low brass concert and ate Korean food.
- OH YOU GUYS my dish was a combo of pork belly + squid and it was AMAZING.
Things I still want to tell you:
- Details of the super-fun Easter basket hiding places.
- Also probably details of the less-fun wayward Easter egg hiding place.
- Thoughts on books I have been reading.
- Progress update on that incredibly slow laceweight sweater I've been making since the dawn of time -- or, okay, 2016.
I also need advice please on the slouchy hat I am making at Alex's request. I will have to return with pictures to get your input: should the pale green be C2 or C4? I cannot decide.
I bet you're on the edge of your seats. Think of me over the next few days. It's going to be a little wild.