I don't have class this week, and so I have high hopes for getting things knocked off my endless list. Up for demolition:
- Finish grading by 9:30 tomorrow morning.
- Finish reviewing article. (This one is an unexpectedly enjoyable task that might merit its own blog post.) <-Ready to submit -- just needs one more once-over
- Submit manuscript. <-Not even close. Progress, but this is a big job.
- Get departmental exam questions written: 12 a day. This week they don't have to be good; they just have to be written.
- Work a little each day on job applications.
- Scour the bathrooms.<-One scoured, one in better shape but not sparkling.
- Order Christmas cards.
- Check on Advent candles and purchase if necessary.
- Look for niece/nephew/goddaughter gifts.
- Figure out a gift for my MIL's birthday.
- Empty the laundry basket of craft closet materials.
- Sort All The Paper.
- Work a little each day on the everlasting photo backlog.<-Didn't get to it every day, but made progress.
- Blog daily...
- ...but don't get sucked in by Facebook and Google Reader.
Wish me luck!